Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ralph Marston



I have been searching, desperately, for some words to share with some really amazing people.  People that I care about, and love very much.  I have been trying to find the words to explain to these people how much I care about them, and believe in them.  I've been struggling, because I'm not sure that some of them want to hear it.  Sometimes, when we get so overwhelmed in situations, we tend to shut out all outside encouragement or guidance.  We become completely enveloped in the despair that is the mountain right in front of us that we don't notice the chair lift that could help carry us right to the top.  So, to these individuals that I care about, these friends of mine who have may have doubts, I have borrowed some words from one of my favorite inspirational authors... 
"Every day is an opportunity to make your life the way you want it to be. Anything is possible when you work toward it, one day at a time. Skip a day, and you lose momentum. Try to do it all at once, and you burn out. Steadily, consistently work, making every day count, and you will reach your goals. Today is a chance to grow - to do a little bit more than you did yesterday, a little bit better, a little bit more effectively. Anyone can do a little more, learn a little more, and grow a little more each day. Soon, with consistent effort, those "little bits" add up to major accomplishments. Is there something you want to change? Today is the day to start changing it... Not next Monday or next month - today. You deserve to reach your goals as soon as possible. Control today and you control your life."
        - Ralph Marston 





I think Ralph put it perfectly.  Make every day count, don't slow down, keep believing, and keep striving... your goals are within reach! (I love you, girls!)
Love True,
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment