Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Carrie Underwood

"It's so easy to get lost inside
a problem that seems so big at the time
it's like a river thats so wide
it swallows you whole.
While you sit around thinking about what you can't change
and worrying about all the wrong things
time's flying by
moving so fast
you better make it count 'cause you can't get it back..."

So often, I get caught up in all of the little things that are going wrong in my life.  Simple, stupid, little things, that really won't affect my life in it's entirety.  Or at least, it shouldn't affect my life that way.  When I get caught up in these little inconveniences, sometimes they seem much bigger than they really are.  I've done a bit of this lately.  Wasting energy dwelling on a small problem, and causing myself stress and pain over something that I should have allowed to just roll right off my shoulders.  

I need to stop.  And I'm telling you all about it so that I have some incentive!  Life is way to great to spend it sweating the small stuff, and I'm so tired of sweating! ;-) 

Day 21: Stop sweating the small stuff.  Let one thing go each day... whether it was a big deal or nothing at all... just let one thing go!  Eventually, we will all have less stress in our lives!

Love True-
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment