Monday, July 9, 2012

ONE YEAR!!

Hello Friends!
I hope you are all doing splendidly on this lovely Monday morning!  I am posting today from under the big blue sky in my parent's back yard.  This week called for a little rest and relaxation, as I wrapped up the third session of my new gymnastics program.  The summer seems to be flying by as 9 weeks of gymnastics are now over, and I am looking forward to the next two weeks of Warhawk Gymnastics camp, followed by what is sure to be a magical wedding between two of my dearest friends.

Though things have been incredibly hectic over the past few months, I wanted to at least acknowledge the one year anniversary of my journey on this blog.  June 28th, 2011 was my first blog entry.  I have been overwhelmed by the outpouring of support over the past year.  Whether you just stumbled upon this blog, or have been with me since the beginning, I am so grateful for the messages, the comments and the encouragement you have shown me.

Everyone has dreams, and I cherish the support you have shown me on my way to achieving mine.  Words will never be able to express how grateful I am to each one of you.  There is no quote today... All I can say is thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Love True,
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment